Corrugated Cardboard Production - Cardboard Printing - Die Cutting Slotting - The best printing method for the nail box/glue box corrugated board is flexographic printing, which is a consensus at home and abroad. However, although the flexographic printing plate can be used for printing on irregular surfaces, the above-mentioned conventional processing methods are only applicable to cartons with a low printing quality and a simple graphic and are not suitable for printing with 48 lines/cm and 52 lines. A fine 4- or 6-color printed carton, such as centimeters or 60 lines/cm, is therefore used with certain limitations.
On the market, the demand for high-quality cartons that can embody products and corporate image is becoming more and more common. Preprinting technology is widely used in foreign countries. The so-called "PRE-PRINT" refers to the printing (roll-to-roll) of the facial paper prior to the production of the corrugated paperboard, and then the printed facial paper is sent to the corrugated board machine for veneering and production of the cardboard. The pre-printing process is roughly as follows:
Face paper (web) printing - cardboard production - die cutting slot - nail box / sticky box Compared, some people have used the commonly used corrugated board printing process known as "post-printing (POST-PRINT)" .
Pre-printing has some obvious advantages over post-printing:
1, can obtain higher print quality, more adaptable pre-printing with a satellite flexographic printing machine on a smooth paper surface printing, compared with the printing after printing on the uneven surface of the board printer's uneven cardboard, you can Prints with richer levels and print quality will be more stable and reliable.
2. The maximum strength of the corrugated box can be obtained. Because the pre-printing does not need to impress the cardboard after it is formed, the corrugated deformation and the strength of the cardboard may be avoided. After printing, each color print causes more or less deformation of the cardboard. Moreover, the greater the number of colors printed, the greater the effect on the deformation of the corrugated and cardboard.
3, the production efficiency is higher, is convenient for the production management preprints use the satellite type flexographic printing machine, the common printing speed may reach 250 meters/minutes or 300 meters/minutes, although at present the corrugated board poster printing press may also achieve the considerable speed However, the pre-press adjustment and auxiliary time, scrap rate, and failure rate are all significantly lower than those of the post-press.
Pre-printing has become an important trend in the printing of corrugated board, especially the printing of high-grade cartons (including large and heavy-duty cartons).
Second, the performance and technical specifications of the corrugated board pre-printing machine, the structure of the pre-printing machine, the standard configuration and optional configuration layout of the pre-printer for corrugated board, as shown in the drawing on page 189, can be seen from the layout The main components of the printing press include unwinding section, input section, printing section, drying section, output section and winding section, as well as control section and auxiliary equipment. Different specifications of the preprinter have the same basic configuration and structure, some call it standard performance. The standard configuration of the preprinter mainly includes:
(1) High-precision bases, steel frame structures and common printing cylinders for all printing units;
(2) Unwinding and winding up institutions;
(3) input tension control unit;
(4) Input corrective device;
(5) Automatic meshing mechanism of the impression roller gear and printing unit;
(6) Printing unit automatic motor positioning system;
(7) Laser engraved ceramic anilox roller;
(8) Closed reverse squeegee ink system;
(9) Pre-registering bite system;
(10) Anilox roller and plate roller sequential clutch pressure mechanism;
(11) Closed-loop temperature control system for the central impression cylinder;
(12) Register printing under high speed conditions;
(13) taper tension control method;
(14) Inter-color drying and bridge-type drying;
(15) cooling roller assembly;
(16) Output tension control unit.
The difference in the pre-printing mechanism is mainly determined by the structure and configuration selected. Common options include:
(1) Press management information system or digital control system;
(2) Print parameter storage and recall functions;
(3) High speed automatic unwinding and rewinding paper (FLYING SPLICE) device;
(4) Far-infrared drying system;
(5) UV curing unit;
(6) Prepress and postpress online processing units;
(7) Tape image observation system;
(8) Ink fountain automatic clearing device;
(9) UV ink printing unit;
(10) Robots that automatically load/unload paper rolls;
(11) the remote console of the printing press;
(12) paper surface cleaning device;
(13) High-grade control room with air conditioning;
(14) overprinting unit;
(15) Dry hot air circulation system;
(16) Deviation correction device of the output part.
The CERUTTI group is one of the world's largest manufacturers of gravure and flexo presses. The company has always been a world leader in technology and is recognized as the world leader in gravure and flexo printing and technology. FLEXOTECNICH Flexo Technologies is a subsidiary of the group that specializes in the production of packaging-type satellite flexographic printing presses. It produces a wide range of flexo-printed EKATON (carton type) and MEGAS (large format) meters. , used for pre-printing of ordinary size corrugated boxes and special size corrugated boxes respectively.
FLEXOTECNICH produces a variety of corrugated board pre-presses, including the world's most advanced models, to meet the requirements of different users.
FLEXOTECNICH preprinters are heavy-duty, wide-format and high-speed flexo presses. Its printing part is very high, the manufacturing precision reaches the precision grade of the machine tool, the performance is reliable, the efficiency is high, the operation is convenient, the highest printing precision can be achieved, and the profit rate of the user is favorable.
2. See Table 2 for general technical specifications of corrugated board pre-presses.
The various pre-presses produced by Cerruti Flexo Technologies cover all the technical specifications of the pre-press.
3, Flexo printing press control system According to different automation requirements, flexo printing presses produced by Cerruti flexographic technology company can choose a grade of control and management system: rapid control system (FAST), electronic information system (SE1) Digital Control System (FNC). Among them, the digital control system FNC-3000 is the most advanced. The new system is used for the computer control of printing units and the management of 6-color and 8-color satellite flexo printing machines. The hardware and software used in this system are the most accurate and reliable products on the market.
The FNC-3000 system is driven by seven stepper motors to drive the printing unit, including axial and longitudinal registration. The automatic meshing communication slows the anilox roller when it is stopped.
The FNC-3000 system utilizes PC/PLC hardware instructions to manage and monitor the print area and provide modems with fault diagnosis for the entire press.
4. Examples of corrugated board pre-presses The technical specifications of a EKATON corrugated board pre-printer recently produced by FLEXOTECNICH are as follows:
Printing color group (unit) number: 6 groups Maximum paper width: 1800MM
Maximum paper thickness (gram weight): 280G/m2 Printed repeat length range: 600-1800MM
The maximum printing speed: 300 meters / minute maximum roll diameter: 1500MM
Printing unit control system: FAST system uses ink: solvent type or water-based ink From the technical specifications above, we can see that this EKATON CI type flexo printing machine has a maximum printing width of 1800mm*1800mm. Since the printing unit is reasonably distributed around a central impression cylinder of a suitable diameter, even a single-color full-field printing can be optimally dried and the ideal registration at all working speeds can be guaranteed. These are all good The necessary conditions for the overall print quality.
The machine center embossing cylinder, printing unit components and drying system were all treated with antiseptic. The presses are also equipped with explosion-proof components, so water-based or solvent-based inks can be used.
This EKATON flexo printing machine has a mechanically robust and simple structure and is reliable for pre-positioned and pre-registered electronic systems of printing unit motors. Use a single-axis unwinder and use hydraulic swing arms to roll up and down the roll. The tension is controlled by a sensor that regulates the movement of the unwinder and the chill roll at the exit of the drying tunnel.
In addition, the company also recently produced a MEGASC.I. Extra Large Corrugated Cardboard preprinter with a paper width of up to 3100mm, a maximum print repeat length of up to 2000mm, and a print color of 4 colors.
We are a specialized manufacturer of household textiles products . We have 2 ultrasonic quilting machines and more than 200 stitching machines and are professional for various kinds of dyed bedspread sets, disperse printed bedspreads, pigment printed bedspreads . The capicity can be 200000 sets/month. We can provided best quality, best service and best products from all voer the would.
Microfibre Bedspreads,Polyester Bedspreads,Quilting Bedspreads,Ultrasonic Bedspread
WEIFANG PINXIU HOME TEXTILES CO., LTD , http://www.wfpxtextiles.com